Readings & Consultations FAQ’s
How do you do your readings and get your information?
I am a natural clairvoyant, clairaudient, clairsentient intuitive who is also a medium. I tune into your energy and with the help of your Spirit Guides and mine, I listen with all of my senses and the answers to your questions and the solutions to your problems come to me. I use a combination of tarot cards, astrology, numerology, energetic vibrations, intuitive listening and whatever else our Spirit Guides send my way as I tune into your energy. I can accurately do this over the phone or in person.
Who benefits from having a reading?
Everyone benefits from getting good advice. My clients come from all walks of life and include celebrities, show business personalities, sports figures, politicians, homemakers, CEO s, students of all ages, business professionals and members of the clergy and the military, as well as film studios, production companies and corporations.
Do you accept all types of clients?
I accept and welcome clients who are genuinely interested in living their best possible life. I do believe that we can improve our lives and achieve almost anything if we combine the spiritual with the practical. I do not accept clients who are simply seeking to amuse themselves by denigrating the Intuitive Arts or me by expecting me to jump through hoops by reading your mind or, as one client wanted, me to tell her what drawer she kept the biscotti in. Despite the disclaimer at the bottom of the page (a legal necessity), readings are, for the most part, for informational purposes. Please know that I respect you no matter what your issue or problem is and I expect you to deal with my service and me the same way.
How accurate are you?
I have a 95-100% accuracy rate. The only being who is 100% accurate all the time is God, so please remember that no one, no matter who they are, is accurate all the time. I look for the solutions to your questions, issues and problems as well as the reasons behind them and I know that with the right information, attitudes and actions, most outcomes can be changed. Please know that you always have power in your life and avoid anyone who tries to make you feel otherwise.
Can every question be answered?
Most questions can be answered. There are times, though, that the answer to one of your questions is not available because the process you’re going through isn’t complete enough and your particular situation calls for more patience. I will always be honest with you and tell you what I see and how you can best deal with it.
What is the best way to ask my question?
Be as specific as possible. If you are having difficulty being specific, I can help you formulate your questions. Include names of anyone you are asking about. Birth dates are always helpful. Although, not required, if you want to send me a photo via e-mail, that can often be helpful, too.
How soon can I expect an appointment or response?
I answer e-mails asap. For the phone readings, your appointment may be scheduled about a week in advance. If you have a limited schedule, please be sure to check with me for my availability before you pay for an appointment.
What are your hours?
I am available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and occasionally Saturday or Sunday from 10:00AM – 8:00PM EST.
Are there any times where you would refuse a question or a client?
- If I perceive that you are addicted to Intuitives, psychics or the Intuitive process, I will refuse to read for you. I do not encourage addiction to Intuitives, psychics or the Intuitive process – you are always in charge of your own life and I am merely a guide.
- If a client is rude, disrespectful or abusive in any way, I won’t work with them.
- If you ask the same questions over and over again to try to get the answers you want, I may refuse to work with you in the future. I do not do well with people who are obsessive, aggressive or manipulative.
- I won’t read for you if you show up for your appointment drunk, high or otherwise impaired.
- I rarely accept same day or last minute appointments. If you need an immediate appointment, I will refer you to an on-demand service.
- My rates for services are non-negotiable. Please respect that and do not attempt to haggle with me about my prices.
- And sometimes, through no fault of the client or me, I just don’t feel a connection. I will refer you to another reader that I respect if that happens.
As a matter of policy, I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason. Please do not take it personally if I refuse to work with you. My mission is for my client to be empowered and have a great experience – at times, though, that may not be possible. If I feel we cannot work together, I am always happy to offer a referral for someone who may be a better fit for you.
I do not answer questions on sports, gambling, criminal activity or dates of death. Please do not waste your time or mine by asking me questions about these subjects. I do not do readings for anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent who must be present during the session.
- PLEASE NOTE: I have a VERY strict no-show policy. If you do not show up for your appointment and do not call me, you will be charged for the appointment. If you are a habitual no-show, you will not be allowed to come back as a client. I require a 24 hour notice if you cannot make it. It takes only ONE MINUTE to call or email me to reschedule. I expect you to extend the same courtesy to me that you would to your doctor, hairdresser, lawyer, etc. Please be considerate and understand that when you do not show or call, I cannot make that time available for another client.
How do I purchase a reading?
You may use PayPal. Please go to the page BUY A READING and purchase through there. If you are having trouble using the PayPal buttons, just send me an e-mail and I’ll give you a hand.
I AM REQUIRED TO STATE: MANY READERS ARE NOT LICENSED THERAPISTS. IF YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEEK THE PROPER THERAPEUTIC HELP. READINGS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THERAPY, NOR SHOULD A READER EVER TAKE THE PLACE OF A DOCTOR, LAWYER, OR ANY OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL.